- Popular collections
- Everyday cooking
This is a great way of getting kids to help out in the kitchen. Enjoy these treats anytime of the day.
4 people made this
- 375g cornflakes cereal
- 150g icing sugar
- 200g cooking chocolate, roughly chopped
- 200g light margarine
MethodPrep:20min ›Extra time:1hr setting › Ready in:1hr20min
- Melt the chocolate and margarine in a large bowl in the microwave. Stir until smooth.
- Add the sugar and cornflakes. Gently mix to evenly coat the cornflakes with chocolate.
- Shape into small pyramids on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper. Chill for 1 hour or until treats hold their shape and no longer stick to your fingers.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container or plastic bag.